If you are a fan of trance music, you have probably come across the name Dash Berlin. Known for his energetic and emotional tracks, Dash Berlin has become one of the most successful and influential DJs in the industry. In this blog post, we will take a closer look at Dash Berlin’s discography, exploring his most notable albums, singles, and collaborations.
The Early Years
Dash Berlin, originally from The Netherlands, rose to fame in the early 2000s. His breakthrough came with the release of the track “Till the Sky Falls Down” in 2007. The song quickly became an anthem in the trance community and established Dash Berlin as a prominent artist in the genre. Following this success, Dash Berlin released his debut album, “The New Daylight,” in 2009. The album featured tracks like “Man on the Run” and “Waiting,” which solidified Dash Berlin’s position in the trance music scene.
In the years that followed, Dash Berlin continued to release a string of hit singles and albums. He gained recognition not only within the trance community but also among mainstream audiences. Tracks like “Better Half of Me” and “Disarm Yourself” showcased Dash Berlin’s ability to create catchy melodies and powerful vocals that resonated with listeners worldwide.
Collaborations and Remixes
One of the reasons for Dash Berlin’s widespread popularity is his collaborations with other well-known artists. He has worked with vocalists like Emma Hewitt, Jonathan Mendelsohn, and Christina Novelli, resulting in chart-topping tracks such as “Like Spinning Plates” and “Steal You Away.” Additionally, Dash Berlin’s remixes of popular songs by artists such as Justin Timberlake and Lenny Kravitz have gained significant attention and praise.
Over the years, Dash Berlin has released several studio albums, each showcasing his unique style and musical talent. Here are some of his noteworthy albums:
- “The New Daylight” (2009): This debut album features iconic tracks like “Waiting” and “Man on the Run.” It firmly established Dash Berlin as a force to be reckoned with in the trance genre.
- “#musicislife” (2012): With this album, Dash Berlin explored different subgenres within trance and featured collaborations with artists like Jonathan Mendelsohn and Kate Walsh. The album includes hits like “Better Half of Me” and “World Falls Apart.”
- “We Are (Part 1 & 2)” (2014): This double album includes popular tracks like “Here Tonight” and “Underneath the Sky.” Dash Berlin showcased his versatility by incorporating elements of progressive house and big room into his sound.
Throughout his career, Dash Berlin has released numerous singles that have become fan favorites and garnered millions of streams. Here are some of his most notable singles:
- “Till the Sky Falls Down” (2007): This iconic track propelled Dash Berlin into the spotlight and remains one of his most beloved songs.
- “Disarm Yourself” (2011): Featuring the vocals of Australian singer Emma Hewitt, this emotional track beautifully captures the essence of Dash Berlin’s music.
- “Save Myself” (2019): A more recent release, this uplifting song showcases Dash Berlin’s ability to create euphoric melodies that resonate with fans old and new.
Continued Success and Legacy
Dash Berlin has continued to release music and captivate audiences around the world. While he has faced some internal conflicts within his group, his music remains a testament to his talent and contribution to the trance music scene.
In conclusion, Dash Berlin’s discography is a remarkable journey through the world of trance music. From his early breakthroughs to his crossover success and collaborations, Dash Berlin has left an indelible mark on the industry. Whether you are a die-hard fan or new to his music, exploring Dash Berlin’s discography is sure to be an exciting and fulfilling experience.
Table of Contents